When beginning FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer Review, we first had to look over the features.
FoodSaver is well known for being one of the leading brands in the food sealing industry. You can also check out our other favourite FoodSaver Sealers here.
The FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer can be used as a commercial food sealing system (click the link to go through the Commercials Page here) has all of the features you would expect from a food sealer and more.
It both dispenses and rewinds the bags with the fingertip press of a button. It makes custom sized bags and cuts them to size with included bag cutter. It vacuums and seals as expected.
The sealer is automatic with a built-in sensor that reacts when a bag is inserted and automatically seals.
It even has a super convenient and handy (see what I did there?) handheld vacuum sealer.
Simply pull out the sealer, press accessory, and seal.
This is a great all around food sealer for the average home user, for more choices visit the complete list of best vacuum sealers.
|Warranty||Seal Bar Length||Size||Operation (Auto/Manual)|
|5 year limited||11 inches||8″ X 6.25″ X19″||Automatic|
This model also includes the marinate feature, which cuts marinating time down significantly from hours (or even overnight) to just minutes.
Essentially the FoodSaver is very consumer friendly, with you from start to finish of a meal. It gives you the ability to buy in bulk and seal to keep over time.
Then, when it comes time to cook, thaw and marinate with the marinator accessory attachment.
After dinner, pack and seal leftovers to reheat at a later date. This system will even seal other items, such a chip bags to keep them from going stale.
Simply place the bag in the sealing area and the sensor will alert the machine to seal. Seconds later, you have a perfectly sealed chip bag with chips that will keep for months longer.
FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer Review
Features of FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer:
- Automatic Bag Dispense and Rewind
Dispense bags with the press of a button.
- Automatic Bag Cut and Seal
Simply insert bag into sealing bar and it seals on its own.
- One- Touch Marinate and Vacuum Modes
Enjoy ease of operation at the press of a button.
- Built- In Retractable Handheld Sealer
The handheld sealer is a very convenient feature.
- Dishwasher- Safe Removable Drip Tray
The removable drip tray makes clean up a breeze.
- Marinate Feature
Cut down your marinating time by hours.
- This unit includes a bag cutter. This may not seem like a big deal, but once you use one, you will see how convenient it really is. It’s 100 percent better than fumbling with scissors.
- The automatic bug detection is fantastic. It’s like having your mind read. Just walk up, place your bag in the slot, and the machine will seal it like magic. This can be done with any bag, including open cheese bags, which lengthens the shelf life of your cheese significantly.
- This machine has a quick seal time. For being a countertop non-commercial model, this machine is very efficient.
- This model does not have a gentle setting like the FoodSaver V3880. However, you can press this button at any time to stop the vacuum and began sealing.
- This model will not fit the larger 50-foot rolls of bag material. FoodSaver offers rolls in 16’ size that work in the machine like a dream, and we can recommend that it is better to stick to these.
Bags and Accessories of FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer
The FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer is compatible with a wide range of bags and accessories.
You can keep it simple and stick to the FoodSaver bags that most beginner food sealers are familiar with.
These bags come in a wide range of sizes, including pint, quart, and gallon. With this food sealing system, you can also use the FoodSaver rolls, available up to 11″ in length.
Simply place in the roll, automatically dispense how much you need, cut with included bag cutter, and seal one end to create a usable bag to fill.
The FoodSaver Premium also has a retractable handheld vacuum that is compatible with a number of accessories, including the FoodSaver Quick Marinator that infuses food with the marinade of your choice using the marinate feature of this system. You can even use the jar sealer to vacuum seal your dry goods in jars.
Do you want to learn How to Use a Vacuum Sealer to Organize Your Freezer?
Conclusion about FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer Review
Overall, the FoodSaver 2 in 1 Automatic Bag Making Vacuum Sealing System is the perfect system for everyday use in your kitchen.
It does all of the things that the average food saver would need, including make custom sized bags, vacuum and seal bags, and even vacuum seal jars!
It can reseal opened bags of prepackaged items found at the store, helping to preserve them longer and keep them tasting fresh rather than stale.
In addition to saving food, the FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer also marinates foods quickly, in minutes instead of taking hours or having to sit overnight.
Simply place the food and marinade in the FoodSaver Quick Marinator, hook up the hand held vacuum sealer, and minutes later, you will have perfectly marinated food, ready to cook.
If you are looking for a good all around sealer for everyday use, this is the one for you. Have a FoodSaver 2 in 1? In the market for one?
Do not forget FoodSaver Product Registration after purchase..
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this FoodSaver Premium 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealer Review.